Invented and developed specifically to 3DPrint large sculptures, @FuseDeep is a fast and strong FDM 3DPrinter standing at 2100mm tall.
Built from scratch in collaboration with key industry partners. Incorporating a number of innovations based on Richard’s deep 3DPrinting experience.
- Build volume: 1700x500x500mm
- Lubrication free operation incorporating IGUS abrasion resistant polymer bearings and gantry.
- Easily relocated, wheels through most single doorways to be used in dusty or non clean environments (Studios, sound stages, educational establishments etc).
- Rugged chassis and components ensure reliability.
- Intended to print PLA Bio plastic, easily composted or recycled. Large format 3dPrints are post print reinforced.
@Fusedeep and two Makergear M2 professional 3DPrinters are available for use on Son.im projects.